Monday, October 25, 2010

Long weekend Part 1

Our vigan trip got cancelled.  Opted to go home instead at Garry's crib near West Avenue for the long weekend.  I'm happy coz I missed that house.  I miss sleeping at Garrys room. =) sobrang presko lang coz he has a veranda sa room...my dream room should have the veranda!  Hmm kelan kaya?!  Of course, Im happy because the area is near Trinoma...one of my my shopping hub! Had a super relaxing Saturday, started off with a Hair Spa at Piandre then major shopping galore! Ended a good day eating at ToastBox!  Tried a different menu out of our usual Fasfood, Chinese, Italian, Japanese and Filipino Food. The South East Asian cuisine was just exquisite! A happy tummy there too!


Playtime first with Ella before leaving the house =)


Zara Bag and Charles and Keith Sandals



Porkchop with Cheese sauce

Laksa noodle


Hainnanese Chicken


No comments:

Post a Comment